- Consciousness as reflexive shadow: An operational psychophenomenological model.
- Altered States of Consciousness.
- Attention, Experience and Self: Reflecting on Spinelli’s Notion of ‘Worlding’ (2016)
- A psycho-social phenomenological methodology for conducting operational, ontologically neutral research into religious and altered state experiences.
- A survey of mystical, visionary and remote perception experiences.
- Transcending limitations: Spontaneous paranormal and spiritual experiences in Australian daily life.
- A survey of recalled childhood spiritual and non-ordinary experiences.
- Mystical experience and radical deconstruction: Through the ontological looking glass.
- The technology of the præternatural: An empirically based model of transpersonal experiences.
- Personality attributes as discriminating factors in distinguishing religio-mystical from paranormal experients.
- Personality factors in the frequency of reported spontaneous præternatural experiences.
- A critical review of the research literature concerning some biological and psychological effects of cannabis.
- Cannabis amotivational syndrome and personality trait absorption: A review and reconceptualization.
- Personality trait absorption: An exploratory study of opportunity and capacity in relation to cannabis use.